So… I’m also a Mystery Blogger!!!?…. 🤔🤔…
Yes, guys, I have nominated also for Mystery Blogger Award and it is the third award for me in last 4 days…OMG!!!.. I can’t believe this… 😱😱….I’m grabbing the awards…!! 😜😜
This time, I have been nominated by another beautiful blog of Saranya. Thank you so much dear for the nomination 😄😄😄. Please check out this amazing blog!!..😍
So let’s start with the rules…
Rules for the Mystery Blogger Award:
1. Put the award image in your post.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
5. Answer the questions you were asked.
6. Nominate at least 6-7 bloggers you want to nominate.
7. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
Three things about myself:
1. I never click selfies…. 😌…Strange na??!!…
2. I’m 18+, still don’t have learned the driving. 😝
3. I have never been in a real relationship. As you know once I was, but that was ‘Void Relationship’.
Okay so here are my answers:
1. What is the interesting part of your life?
Well, my whole life is interesting. I can’t say that this part is interesting and this is not. All of life is so interesting to me. And I’m also interested in what’s next gonna happen in my life……😀😀
2. What is one thing you failed at first and then mastered today?
For the present, 1 year ago, I came across the different-different styles of electronic music like Trap, Future Bass, Tropical House, Electro, Electro-house etc. In the beginning, it was a bit hard for me to judge any particular electronic music song that to which genre it belongs. But after a lot of practice and research, now I can easily find the genres of electronic songs. My first precise judgment was of “Know no better” song by Major Lazor ft. Camila Cabello which belongs to ‘dance hall’ genre.
3. Do you believe in the tagline “Success after every failure”?
Rather believe in this, I believe on “Success after Failures“. It isn’t necessary that after every failure, you’ll get success. It doesn’t happen either. One Success takes thousands of failures. So you have to fail a thousand times to get one success.
4. Can you describe your writing style?
To be very honest, I don’t know much about my writing style. Might be you know more than me about my writing style. Neither I thought about it much. I just write in a simple and straight language.
5. What is one thing you want, but dunno how to get it?
Currently, I need a relevant timetable for all my works. But I don’t know how to get it… 😦😦
Now my questions to my nominees:
1. What do you think, what makes you a Mystery Blogger?
2. Do you like to be in a relationship or be single?
3. What do you think, being in a relationship is more beneficial than being single?
4. Do you agree that Introverts are more Imaginative than Extroverts? Why?
5. How would you differentiate Self Love from Narcissism?
My Nominees are:
1. The world from my eyes [ Amazing, Very Amazing and Mysterious Photographer ] 😍😍
Please take this award. I’m waiting for your answers so impatiently… 😌😌